There are only a few days left to do your online holiday shopping. I am finishing today and I want to help you finish yours, so I am sharing my Holiday Gift Guides for Him & Her, with you today. Last week, I wrote a post all about gifts for teen and & boys and you can check those out here. You guys loved them and this projector was a super popular idea (I was proud of that idea, if I may say so myself). I think the reason they were so popular is that,beyond electronics, that age group can be so hard to shop for. But, I think I came up with some pretty awesome stuff that encourages togetherness and outdoor play without too much technology.
(*As a side note, if you are donating toys this season, maybe consider donating for that age group, as they are the most neglected group of kids this time of year.They deserve a nice holiday just as much as anyone else. Thank you for being kind this season.)
Without further ado, allow me to present my Holiday Gift Guide for Him & Her. I have included a wide range of ideas and prices and there is sure to be something for everyone on your list. Guys can be so hard to shop for and truth be told, my husband usually picks out his own gifts every year, so he was a great resource for this guide. As far as us girls, I have included some of my favorite items, as well as a few things on my own wish list. I hope you enjoy them and find them helpful. Happy shopping, peeps!
*This post is not sponsored. I love what I do and only recommend products I truly enjoy and I think you will too. That being said, this post contains affiliate links, which means, If you choose to purchase products through the links below, I will receive a small commission. It does not cost you anything extra, but helps support my blog and lets me keep bringing you relevant content. Thank you for supporting what I love to do. It really means so much to me.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM:
- ROLLING SPINNER CARRY-ON – My husband travels quite a bit for work and is always borrowing my bag. His trips are usually short and he doesn’t need anything big, but I wanted him to have his own, nice, carry-on for when he goes on business trips. This one is perfect. It is solid, looks great and is priced right.
- MEN’S JOGGERS – lets be honest, do men ever buy themselves anything, because it is comfy, cozy? No. Men don’t think that way. I bought my husband these joggers last year and he LOVES them. He cant wait to change into them when he comes home from work. They are so soft and comfy, yet look great and can be worn as part of a casual outfit without looking sloppy. Needless to say, he is getting another pair this year. *SALE ALERT – these joggers are currently 40% off, along with everything else on the J.CREW website. Shop the sale here.
- JORD WOODEN WATCH – I love these watches and my FIL is a very lucky guy this year. They look great, come in a variety of styles and price ranges and are made from sustainably sourced wood. I am happy to offer you guys a special discount code of 25% off, by using this link.
- BEER TASTING SET – My hubby is really into craft beers. I thought this set would be a fun gift for him, paired with a variety 6-pack of beers from the local store. (Many liquor stores now let you put together your own 6 pack, which is quite fun)
- L’OCCITANE MEN’S GROOMING ESSENTIALS – My man is not really a cologne type of guy, but he loves these grooming sets from L’occitane. They are gentle on the skin and leave behind a clean, woodsy scent. It s a win, win all around. 🙂
- A BOOK ABOUT GOLF – Golf is my husband’s obsession. When he is not going golfing, he is thinking about when he can go golfing again. I am happy that he has found an outlet he is so passionate about. He enjoys the time outside with his friends and always comes home in a great mood. I thought this book would be a great stocking stuffer. He is always working on improving his swing and this looks promising.
- AMAZON ECHO – I am taking baby steps with this one. Aaron is dying for one of these gadgets in our home and swears, it will make out lives easier. I am not convinced, but figured this is a good start, and a compromise. ( Isn’t that what marriage is all about ?!)
- GOLF RANGE FINDER – This was a Father’s Day gift last year. He uses it all the time and it is a good value for the money. (It has the reviews to prove it.)
- DILLY DILLY SHIRT – I always try to find one funny or silly gift for everyone. As we are constantly using this term in our house lately, I thought this was appropriate and my hubs will actually wear it with his joggers.
- MARBLE WINE HOLDER – I love this wineholder, but I thought it would be a great gift for a guy who loves wine as well. I think I will wrap it up with a very special bottle inside.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER:
- INSTANT LOOK IN A PALETTE – This palette is pricey, but oh, so good. It works on all complexions and NOTHING will go to waste. You will use every single shade in this beautiful palette. It is fantastic for travel and the perfect gift for any beauty lover on your list.
- UGG SLIPPERS – I have always been too cheap to splurge on a fancy pair of slippers, but these are great and currently on sale at 40 % off. I love giving and receiving comfy, cozy gifts this time of year and honestly, who wouldn’t love these?
- LIVE A LITTLE TEE – This t-shirt is already a big hit with you folks. I posted it on Instagram yesterday and you guys loved it!! It is so adorable and the perfect gift for your daughter, sister or girlfriend.
- MY FAVORITE PAJAMAS – I love pajamas and these are the best by far. They are so soft and cozy and look great on. I have them in both colors and you may have seen me in them in my Instastories. They are currently 40% off, along with everything else at J.CREW. Shop the sale here.
- OLO KONJAK SPONGES – These are the perfect stocking stuffer for any beauty lover. They are gentle cleansing sponges that can be used with your own favorite cleanser and they really up your cleansing game. They have one for every skin type, even rosacea, and are anti-microbial so they last several months. Right now, you can grab them here and get 20% off, if you sign up for their newsletter. This is also a great opportunity to stock up on some more expensive, favorite skincare items. (Let me know, if you want recs.)
- LOVE & LEMONS COOKBOOK – I love a good cookbook and this one does not disappoint. Not only are the recipes delicious, easy and chock full of veggies, the book itself is beautiful and would look great displayed in any kitchen.
- THE BEST BLOWDRYER EVER – This is a great gift. I have owned this blow dryer for several years and it is still as good as new. It dries my hair quickly and leaves it looking healthy. It is an investment, but also currently on sale. You can get up to 25% off here.
- SONY ALPHA DIGITAL CAMERA – I love taking photos and capturing happy memories that we can look back on later. This camera is on my own personal wishlist this year. Cameras have come such a long way in the last few years, leaving my DSLR camera in the dust. This camera is small, compact and has great video capabilities. it is also compatible with your phone, making sharing so much quicker and easier. Great for any hobby photographer or aspiring blogger.
- ACRYLIC MAKEUP ORGANIZER – This organizer is fantastic and keeps your large makeup load looking neat and organized. A great gift idea for a beauty lover that already has lots of stuff. It comes in different sizes and looks great on your bathroom vanity or counter. It is also a bargain, when compared to the super pricey versions that have been so popular. This is a great dupe at a much better price point.
- ESSENTIAL OILS KIT – I have been diffusing essentials oils for years. They have made a comeback recently, and for good reason. Not only will your house smell great, they offer a variety of health benefits as well. My younger son has a lot of allergies and this is a great replacement for candles (which he doesn’t tolerate well) and also helps him breathe at night ( peppermint and eucalyptus). You can mix different oils together for different effects. A great gift for anyone.
- A CUTE PAIR OF EARRINGS – The perfect stocking stuffer. These are so cute and go well with the “Live a little tee” above, or I love these ( only $9.00 right now) and these as well. All currently on sale here.
I hope you guys found these gift guides helpful.